Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making Green Make Cents


Welcome to the inaugural post of Making Green Make Cents, my second blog in a month. My name is Sara Sweeney, architect, LEED AP, GreenFaith Fellow (in religious/spiritual environmental leadership) and founder of EcoVision Green Solutions Services LLC, a firm offering specialized project management services in integrated design. Whereas my other blog, A Green Building Theology, will focus on the green building revolution from a spiritual perspective, this blog will look at the basics of costs, the economics around building –and not building green. The two blogs will at times complement each other. I also admit that this “having two blogs thing” might not work so well. But, we’ll see.

With that, thanks for reading, and please come back and visit as I make green make cents!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment